picture
LOVE
Monday, May 9, 2011
Adventures in moving....
So we are moving to Japan with the Air Force. We fly out of Little Rock June 1, and arrive in Japan a couple days later. Last week all of our clothes and a few small things from around the house got packed up in our unaccompanied baggage shipment. This week we have everything else packed up and sent on in our house hold goods shipment. What am I going to do with no furniture or dishes for 2 1/2 weeks? I don't know.....and then to wait another month and a half to get it all back......well, life's an adventure right? But before we can breathe easy and relax about the whole thing, we have to sell the house and a car, because neither are going to do us any good while we're there. Oh, well, I guess we'll figure something out, we always do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment